Making a delicious cup of espresso is an important ritual for so many people, which is why the selection of the right coffee maker matters. When it comes to superior taste and aroma, some brands are simply better than others. Philips is one of them.
Philips Saeco RI9366/47 is a manual espresso machine, which is considered an entry-level possibility for residential use. The following Saeco Via Venezia review will help you figure out whether this possibility is the right one for you.
Who is This Product Best for?
The stainless steel casing and the easy to use functionalities turn this espresso maker into the perfect purchase for every household. The Via Venezia espresso machine can give you professional quality in the comfort of your own kitchen.
The machine has a relatively small size when compared to other popular espresso maker possibilities on the market. Even if you have a tiny kitchen, Philips Saeco RI9366/47 will be a perfect pick. The great price range is also worth mentioning because it means that even individuals trying to upgrade their kitchen on a limited budget will be capable of purchasing the machine.
Let us look into the details and the features at the heart of this Saeco RI9366/47. The most important question that needs to be answered is whether the Philips Saeco Via Venezia is capable of making a delicious cup of espresso. The answer to this question is positive. Several great features contribute to the espresso maker’s ability to delight you each time:
- The brewing process itself is really simple. You have a pressurized portafilter that has to be filled with ground coffee. Twist the portafilter in position, press the button and voila – your delicious cup of morning espresso is on the way.
- Via Venezia has a conveniently big water tank with capacity of 98 ounces. The container is simple to remove and fill from the tap, even while the machine is making espresso.
- The cup tray and drip pan are removable for easier cleaning.
- The Philips Saeco RI9366/47 comes with a pressurized crema filter that guarantees the delicious taste of each cup of coffee.
- A 15-bar pump provides enough pressure to extract all of the aroma from your favorite type of ground coffee.
- A classic milk frother is also available and this is the feature that baristas use to make drinks. The milk frother dispenses steam and can be used to give milk a delicious, creamy froth. This feature is suitable for the preparation of all kinds of milk-containing caffeinated (and decaffeinated) beverages.
- A pod adaptor is available for the portafilter, transforming the coffee machine into one that can use prepackaged coffee pods.
Pros and Cons
The Via Venezia espresso machine offers one of the best price to quality ratios on the market. Several other features and advantages determine the popularity of this coffee maker:
- The simplicity of the design and the machine’s streamlined appearance make it perfect for every kitchen.
- The taste of the espresso is superior with each cup.
- The espresso maker is easy to clean and to maintain in perfect condition.
- A very simple to use machine, even for individuals that have never worked with espresso makers in the past.
Most individuals that bought Philips Saeco RI9366/47 were extremely pleased with its performance but a few of them mentioned some shortcomings:
- The milk frother could be more powerful for quicker completion of the process.
- Some people may find the lack of automatic features a disadvantage
If you are looking for an easy to use, cost-efficient possibility to make delicious coffee drinks in the morning, Philips Via Venezia will be a great pick for you. The manual espresso maker is small and easy to operate. It fits in every kitchen and the quality of the drinks that it produces is guaranteed with each cup.