High-end espresso machines can be purchased for less than a thousand dollars. If you really really love espresso, you will find that spending money on this type of machine is worth it. Below, you will find some of the best makers from top brands in this price category.
This espresso machine comes with a built-in grinder. If you don’t know it yet, brewing freshly ground coffee always produces the best quality drinks – especially espresso. The unit also comes with other important features such as:
- Large Water Reservoir – It has a 67-ounce removable water tank with an accompanying handle.
- Pump Pressure – It comes with 15-bar Italian manufactured pressure pump.
- Conical Burr Grinder – Its stainless steel burr grinder includes a sealed ½-pound bean hopper.
- Heating System – The thermocoil heating system is powered by 1600 watts.
This is a professional looking espresso machine and it’s made of high quality materials too. Since it already has a built-in grinder, you won’t have to buy a separate unit to facilitate grinding of coffee beans. Typically priced at around $1,000, you can get it now for only about $600 on Amazon. Now, that’s good value for your money!
With a super automatic espresso machine, you really don’t need to be an expert barista to pull a perfect shot of espresso. Yes, the unit does it all for you since it comes with push button controls. Here are its main features:
- Double Boiler System – This feature allows minimal waiting time between preparing multiple cups of coffee.
- Patented Cappuccino System – It easily creates rich and creamy foam for your cappuccino and latte drinks.
- Direct-to-Brew System – Ground coffee beans are prepared instantly to produce a fresh cup of espresso and other types of coffee drinks.
- Push Button Controls – The control panel is easy to use and you can program the menu according to your specific coffee needs.
The Delonghi ESAM3300 is a practical and versatile espresso machine. It already has a built-in grinder, so it’s like getting 2 appliances for the price of one. Regularly priced at over a thousand dollars, you can get this now for only about $600 on Amazon.
This fully automatic espresso machine lets you create great tasting coffee minus all the hassles and guess work. Check out some of its neat features:
- Pressure Pump – It’s equipped with a 15-bar high pressure pump.
- Thermoblock System – This feature allows for consistent temperature throughout the brewing and extraction process.
- LCD Display – It’s easy to program the unit and select a coffee recipe.
- Steam Nozzle – Milk foam can be easily created when making latte and cappuccino drinks.
- Water Tank – It comes with a 60-ounce water tank.
- Bean Hopper – Its high capacity bean hopper allows you to make several cups of coffee in a row.
Because of its automatic features, you can easily operate this machine and pull perfect shots of espresso all the time. As a high-end coffee machine, this model typically sells for about $1,200. However, it can be purchased for only less than $600 on Amazon. That’s big BIG savings!
The Rancilio Silvia espresso machine is known for its quick heating time and extraction process that it can be used at home and small restaurants. It is also a versatile coffee machine and it can make espresso and other specialty drinks by using ground coffee beans, pods, or capsules. Here are its other important features:
- Housing – Its housing is made of iron frame and the side panels are made of stainless steel.
- Single Boiler – It comes with a chrome-plated brass boiler than makes its steaming power extremely high. It also allows for quick recovery time when preparing coffee back to back.
- Grouphead – The grouphead is made of commercial grade materials for heat stability and high extraction quality.
- Steam Wand – Having a steam wand adds to your coffee options. You can steam milk and make great tasting cappuccino and latte.
- Steam Knob – You can easily control the unit’s steaming power by turning the knob.
This is a beautiful coffee machine and its classic design would fit any kitchen décor theme. Because of its high end features, this model is regularly priced at about a thousand dollars. However, right now, it can be purchased for only about $664 at Amazon.com.
The Best Espresso Machine for You is the One You Really Want
Have you chosen the right espresso machine for your needs? If it meets your budget and your coffee demands, just go for it. You will find that preparing your own espresso at home is more enjoyable and economical too.